See the hop on hop off tour route & map
- Pass is required for boarding.
- Tours run in rain or shine.
- Infants and toddlers are free when they don't occupy a seat.
- All buses are handicap accessible, use the back entrance for accessibility.
- Priority in Handicap Section is given to handicap guests - Operator directs other guests to another seat if handicap section is needed by handicap guests.
- Rides are offered daily year round starting at 9:30am and ending at 5:30pm.
- One complete tour loop is 2 hours - buses rotate around the route and visit each stop every 30 minutes.
- Service animals with leashes, vests and ID'S may ride.
- Parking is available at the Basin St Station, additional fee applies.
- Tickets are valid 1-Day (24hrs) or 3-Day (72hrs), from the time of redemption.
- If the bus is full, additional guests cannot be allowed to board, no exceptions. All guests shall advised to wait for the next bus.
- Non-alcoholic beverages are allowed as long as they are in a container with a lid. No glass of any kind is allowed on the bus.
- Hotel pick-up is not provided. However, but many of our stops are in close proximity to major hotels in the French Quarter, Faubourg Treme, Central Business District, and Garden District.
Tour Route Info
- Garden District Walking Tour location is Stop 12: Magazine St. & Washington Avenue. Daily Tours are at 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm and 3:00pm.
- French Quarter Walking Tour location is Stop 1: 700 Decatur Street, Ticket Office. Daily Tours are at 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm and 3:00pm.
- Guided Walking Tour of St. Louis Cemetery #1 is an additional charge. These tours depart from Basin Street Station at the following times: Monday - Saturday - 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am and 1:30pm; Sunday - 9:15am, 10:15am and 11:15am.
- Stop 13: Magazine St. & Ninth St. offers Magazine Street Shops & Restaurants.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. Reservations booked within 24 hours of arrival are not cancellable. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. Tickets are valid 1-Day (24hrs) or 3-Day (72hrs), from the time of redemption.
700 Decatur Street, New Orleans, LA 70130