- The use of life vests is required in all water programs.
- Every Swim with a Dolphin encounter is photographed by our professional photographers. Professional prints or CD may be purchased after the encounter in the Photography Center.
- The habitats are filled with chlorinated saltwater and the water temperature averages between 70-75 degrees.
- Gulf World can accommodate groups of up to 20 people.
- Please leave valuables at home. Limited lockers are available.
- Gulf World Marine Park is located at 15412 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32413.
- You are welcome to leave the park and return the same day with your hand stamped or your receipt.
- No refunds will be given unless cancelled by Gulf World. If the weather causes the park to close during the duration of your vacation, the tickets can be exchanged for a refund by calling TripShock. No refunds once you have redeemed your ticket at the park.
- Activity duration is 30 minutes.
Observer Rules Due to limited space, only 1 paid observer per swimmer over 18 is allowed. Observers are required to pay regular admission fee plus a $5 observer fee. Swimmers under 18 may have one complimentary observer, with the option to pay $5 for 1 extra observer. Observers are required to pay regular admission fees. No cameras are allowed.
If you purchase a Swim, Experience, or Meet N Greet ticket at Gulf World, General Admission is included in that animal experience ticket and you do not need to purchase a General Admission Ticket for that participant. Spectators for the animal experiences must purchase a General Admission Ticket for entry. If you purchase a General Admission ticket in addition to a Swim, Experience, or Meet N Greet ticket for the participant's entry into the park on accident, you will not receive a refund for the duplicate ticket purchase. However, you may come to Gulf World on another day or give the ticket away, but you will not receive a refund.
All sales are final and non-refundable unless canceled by Gulf World. Customers must contact Gulf World directly to reschedule and will be charged a $25 rescheduling fee per participant. Anyone that is handicapped or has any medical restrictions, special needs, prosthetics, or pacemakers is required to contact us prior to booking.
15412 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413